Tuesday 3 June 2014

Linux vs Macintosh

The Mac OS X vs the Linux distributions

It all come down to  this:

I don't think there is anything Mac has done with the new release of the new Mac OS X Operating System that Linux can't do.

But in some sense I am afraid, mostly in terms of design, the new Operating system really looks good. But you know the cost, the more the graphically intense the operating system the slower and the sluggish it becomes.

To Linux users the new features of on the Linux distribution can be introduced with ease.

Mac OS X is limiting in the sense that you have to wait for a new realise for anything amazing to show up, whereas with Linux new and amazing things are released all the time. Apple has this thing that, they will show off something that doesn't mean anything, introduce it as something new.A computer that makes calls. Okay!!!

My dedict

I'll continue to use my Manjaro Linux distro, besides I can't afford a Mac, including any of their software for production purposes, nor will I go to Windows 8.1. They're ecosystems will limit me to.

No comments:

Post a Comment