Monday 9 June 2014

Would I change this distribution [Manjaro Linux Gnome]

No!

Because I have invested a lot into making it what it is, I have un-installed a lot of applications that were pre-installed and installed a lot more using-
up a lot of data, so I will never change this distribution only to loose so much of the customization I have made.

I will continue to tweak this distribution over time and when I have gotten all I wanted from it and have mustered it I will then move to another distribution. I'm planning to use this distribution for a full 2 years after which i might move on to KDE, but will see when that time comes.

I have put in a lot of investment into making making Manjaro Linux what it is and I'm quit happy with what I have so I wont change it completely until a time comes when I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment