Sunday 18 May 2014

un-installing docky


Docky will influence me to change this OS [Pinguy Linux] it it constantly freezing and its making the distro look really bad. I've been able to achieve 4 things that I've never achieved in a Linux distribution.
  1. I've been able to connected this distro to a my own vodacom network network
  2. undated all the Applications that needed to be updated
  3. installed new applications from the UBUNTU Software Centre, and
  4. I've done all this without the use of the terminal, because I hate the terminal, in fact I don't understand why use the terminal, why should I memorise all those commands

And docky is turning me down I really Like this Linux distribution, I choose Linux. So I' going to unistall it or remove the whole OS. 

if you've been having problems with docky let me know and how did you get around solving the challenges that come with it

No comments:

Post a Comment