Thursday 19 June 2014

Manjaro Linux pre-installed games


There are a number of preinstalled games that come with Manjaro Linux Gnome, some of them are the:

Tetris game, it's a bit sluggish when i played it I'd still prefer playing the tetris in my Oh and its not called tetris_but why.


Snake as well is there again it takes on another name with and is not as quick as I'd like, but its fun, it looks more creative than the original snake game of the mobile devices, it looks as if it has been made for the desktop.


Making a game for the desktop means that the developers have taken advantage of the PC's computing power, not mobile devices power, it means there will be a larger display, and multiple diversified input devices, such as your mouse and the keyboard.

In that case I always seem to expect more from the desktop Linux games, because I know that it can't be so hard to do.

In that note we really don't need nimes (the game nimes) who really plays that game any way.

Games I'd like to see


Some of the games I'd like to see are your Luminosity games and your logic based games, I'm not too big on High Intensive Graphic Games (IGG) no I prefer usability than anything else

I have decided to uninstalled most of the games.



No comments:

Post a Comment